The ELF-20 can be moved easily, so you can set up exactly where you’d like. It can be positioned on a tabletop or bench, or moved in-line for automatic or semi-automatic applications – a convenience not found with heavier, more elaborate labeling machines. With our advanced sensors, the ELF-20 delivers optimal efficiency. Hand wheels provide simple adjustments, enable quick set-up and easy changeover.
Frame and main components are made from SUS#304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- The stepper motor essentially counts the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, ensuring fast, accurate label delivery.
- The quantity can be preset for a production batch and the machine will automatically stop as the quantity is attained.
- The ELF-20’s standard one-button teach label sensors can be effortlessly adjusted for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- Panasonic PLC control system
- Adjustable speed for printing
- 4.3″ colored HMI system for easy operation
- Five memory slots assist you an easier operation